In the final episode of 2020, host Jason Wincuinas speaks to Tom Standage, deputy editor at The Economist, and editor of The World In 2021, a collection of forward-gazing coverage from The Economist, to find out what the world in 2021 will look like in Asia.
Relevant content from The Economist:
- The World In 2021
- Ten trends to watch in the coming year by Tom Standage
- The World Ahead
- The World Ahead from The Economist Radio
- Will 2021 be the year of the vaccine?
- What will recovery look like?
- The "new world disorder" - will it get better?
- Revival of the WTO
- Will China pick up the global baton after the US?
- Will companies step up on social issues?
- The rise of tech companies in Asia
- Where will the first flying car be?
Listen to the previous episodes and subscribe for upcoming episodes.
Subscribe on iTunes | Spotify | Google podcasts | Your preferred podcasting platforms
Relevant content from The Economist Intelligence Unit: